The Telegraph Classified
₹5.00 – ₹390.00 /-
Book Your Ad Now
- About Newspaper:- The Telegraph is an Indian English daily newspaper founded and continuously published in Kolkata since 7 July 1982. It is published by the ABP Group and the newspaper competes with The Times of India. According to the Audit Bureau of Circulations, it has a circulation of 466,001 copies as of Jul-Dec 2016. It’s advertisements rates do a full justice to your brand as they are quite nominal and give maximum return to your product.
- Circulation:- 4.66 Lacs (Approx.)
- Circulation Area:- Kolkata, Guwahati, Patna, Ranchi, Jamshedpur and Bhubaneswar and surroundings.
- Readership:- As estimated by the Indian Readership Survey, the newspaper has a readership of approximately 15 lakhs which will be beneficial if you book classified and display ad in The Telegraph Newspaper.
- Reputation:- With highly up to date and informative content, The Telegraph Newspaper has made a good name & reputation in the print industry.
- Sister newspaper:- Anandabazar Patrika.
- Head office:- 6, Prafulla Sarkar Street, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- Online booking benefits:- You can avail special discounts and attractive combos with "Services Media" if you Book Online Advertising in The Telegraph Newspaper, business ads, property ads, matrimonial ads, tender ads and many more. With us you can make your advertisement reach out to people all over the nation on a big scale including major cities like Kolkata, Guwahati, Patna, Ranchi, Jamshedpur and Bhubaneswar and many more other cities like these. Contact us for best packages and discounts.
- Overview:- Overall, The Telegraph Newspaper advertisement can be a game changer for your product targeting the elite class of India.
|Category of Ads||
Court Notice, Missing, Obituary, Automobile, Change of Name, Commercial, Computer, For Sale, General, Lost & Found, Marriage Bureau, Matrimonial, Notice, Personal, Public Notice, Real Estate, Remembrance, Appointment, Business, Education, Retail, Services, Tour & Travels